Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all our Fathers!


On this day the world is celebrating,
The special man to whom it's dedicating,
A day for praising and appreciating,
A day for loving and commemorating.

Our dear father,
I too would like to give you praise,
Though a day of celebration,
Is never enough to compensate,
Is never enough to appreciate,
Is never enough to congratulate,
The man who's life to me still dedicate.

I really feel so lucky to have you as my dad,
Even though I am no longer that cuddly little girl.
For what I have become today, I owe it all to you,
Treasured memories in my life I have, are all because of you.

I only wish I still make you feel proud,
I try my best to never let you down.
Not only on this day, but all the year around,
I wish for you the very best to never let you down.

So just relax and enjoy your day,
Take a deep breath and celebrate,
A toast to you and to all your great deeds,
May God bless you and in His care keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment